Serola SacrOiliac Belt
The Serola Sacroiliac Belt is designed to compress and support the sacroiliac joints, thereby relieving stress and instability at these weight bearing structures. Just as importantly, it is not so tight that it is restrictive.
Excess or insufficient motion can adversely affect the entire musculoskeletal system.
The Serola Sacroiliac Belt, by providing the correct balance of resistance and resilience, reestablishes the joints normal motion.
- Designed to compress and support the sacroiliac joints.
- 3" wide SI belt supports the sacroiliac joints relieving stress and instability
- Breathable, moisture-wicking, and hypoallergenic
- Medium (34" to 40" Hip Measurement)
- Large (40" to 46" Hip Measurement)