Hill Laboratories Air Drop HA90C Chiropractic Table (Base Model Only)
The Hill Laboratories Air Drop HA90C Chiropractic Table is equipped with the Hill Air-Drop System, the HA90C allows doctors to select one or up to four drops simultaneously from the convenient, side-mounted, control panel. Once a section has been dropped, it is instantly reset with the simple touch of a foot pedal.
All of the pneumatic components on the Air-Drop HA90C are supplied by a large air-storage tank and mini-compressor which are neatly enclosed within the table’s base skirting. The compressor runs quietly and only periodically (approximately 1 minute) to replenish the air-tank.
The table features a Thoracic Air-Breakaway Section controlled by a foot pedal. The pedal increases or decreases the air-spring pressure in the thoracic and lumbar sections providing a controlled recoil action. It can also be locked in any position down to 51/2” for treating patients with a large abdominal region.
The drops included on the Air-Drop HA90C are Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar, and Pelvic. The Cervical Drop has dual action enabling either straight or forward-drop action. All drops are controlled by the included foot-strips located on both sides of the table.
Like all Hill Adjustables, the Air-Drop HA90C has electric adjustable-height. Height is adjusted with a rocker foot pedal that is mounted to the base and can be accessed from either side of the table. A standard operating range from 21.5" to 31"(see optional ranges below) allows the doctor to work at a comfortable treatment level.
Base Air Drop HA90C Standard Features
- Height controlled by Rocker Foot Pedal
- Height Range Standard: 21.5" to 31" (see options below)
- Width 24", Length 6'3"
- Armrests, 13" Face cutout, Paper Roll, Cutter
- Air-Powered Thoracic Spring Breakaway
- Air-activated Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar and Pelvic drops
- Tilting Headpiece, 30° Positive and Negative Tilt
- Power Foot-Strips (activate drops)
- Drop-Away Foot Section
- Choice of 20 vinyl colors for the top
- Beige, Grey or Black thermo-plastic base cover with Microban Antimicrobial Protection
- One-year warranty on all parts (Dealer on-site labor warranty may vary)
Options (extra cost):
Please call for further information and pricing.
Head Section (extra cost)
- F14S Manual Cervical Drop Substitute
- AD301 Raised Headpiece
- AD302 CBP Headpiece
- F22 Flexion Headpiece
- 84F Sliding Axial Motion
Thoracic / Lumbar Section (extra cost)
- AD303 Raised Pelvic Section
- 86C Male Notch in Pelvic Drop
Foot Section (extra cost)
- AD87A Slide-Out & Raised Ankle
Arm Rests (extra cost)
- 77 Adjustable Armrests
Foot & Hand Controls (extra cost)
- AD305 Extra Control Box
- 92-AH Extra Foot Pedal for Air-control at the Head-end
- 92-AF Extra Foot Pedal for Air-control at the Foot-end
- 92-HH Extra Foot Pedal for Height-control at the Head-end
- 92-HF Extra Foot Pedal for Height-control at the Foot-end
- 92B Auto-Touch Foot Pedal
- 92D Toggle Height Switch
- 93 Caster System for mobility
- 220 Volt International Power Supply
Width, Height and Upholstery (extra cost)
- 78D92C 2" Base Extension Legs
- 78E92C 3" Base Extension Legs
- AD304 27" width (not recommended for doctors under 6 feet tall or with limited reach)
- 80 Removable width extensions
- 140 Finesse Tricot Material
- 136 Hill Upholstery Cleaner / 4 Pack-22oz Bottles.
- 137 Disinfectant Spray / 4 Pack-12oz Bottles.
Matching Exam Stools (extra cost)
- 150 Gas-powered Stool
- 151 Gas-powered Stool with back