Hill Laboratories AFT Automatic Flexion Chiropractic Table with optional Manual Drops (Base Model Only)
The Hill Laboratories AFT Automatic Flexion Chiropractic Table with optional Manual Drops is perfect for doctors who want full-featured automatic flexion and complete air drop table without the need for manual flexion (for manual, see Hill Air-Flex). The AFT is surprisingly affordable for a table that features variable speed flexion, electric adjustable height and an impressive list of other standard features. Make the AFT even more versatile by adding up to four manual drops including cervical drop, thoracic drop, lumbar drop and pelvic drop. Scan the options below and click to build the ideal AFT for you in the Notebook section to the right.
AFT Automatic Flexion Deluxe Features
- Sliding Axial Motion Headpiece (For facial comfort, slides with the motion of Lumbar Flexion) variable speed motorized flexion
- Variable speed motorized flexion
- Removable tiller bar at foot-end for lateral motion
- Tilting Headpiece (30° negative and positive tilt)
- Thoracic release and lock
- Pelvic section has lateral flexion and can be locked at any angle up to 21°
- Slide-out ankle support with ankle harnesses
- Adjustable patient gripper bar
- Patient shut-off switch
- Height electrically controlled with dual rocker foot pedals
- Width 24" / Height range from 21 1/2" to 29" (22 1/2" to 30" upon request)
- Table top length - 5'5" (extends to 6'2"), with cervical drop - 5'5" - 6'4"
- Medium density foam (soft or firm on request)
- Choice of 20 vinyl colors for the top
- Beige, Grey or Black thermo-plastic base cover with Microban® Antimicrobial Protection
- One-year warranty on all parts (Dealer on-site labor warranty may vary)
Options (extra cost)
Please call for further information and pricing.
Headpiece Section (extra cost)
- F14 Dual Drop Headpiece
- F15 Raised Headpiece
- F21 CBP Headpiece
- F22 Flexion Headpiece
Thoracic / Lumbar / Pelvic Section / (extra cost)
- 82 Lumbar Drop
- 85 Thoracic Drop
- 86 Pelvic Drop
- 86C Male Notch in Pelvic Drop
- 154 Scoliosis Correction Package
Foot and Hand Controls (extra cost)
- 92-HH Extra Foot Pedal for Height-control at the Head-end
- 92-HF Extra Foot Pedal for Height-control at the Foot-end
- 92-SSF Extra Foot Pedal for Start/Stop of Flexion at Foot-end
- 92B Auto-Touch Foot Pedal
- 92D Toggle Height Switch
- 141 Timer, 30 minute
- 93 Caster System for mobility
- 220 Volt International Power Supply
Width, Height and Upholstery (extra cost)
- 97 27" width (not recommended for doctors under 6 feet tall or with limited reach)
- 140 Finesse Tricot Material
- 136 Hill Upholstery Cleaner / 4 Pack-22oz Bottles.
- 137 Disinfectant Spray / 4 Pack-12oz Bottles.
Matching Exam Stools (extra cost)
- 150 Gas-powered Stool
- 151 Gas-powered Stool with back
Apply (Click Here) for a Professional account and start saving today! Quantity breaks, tiered pricing and exclusive promotions. Proof of professional qualification, student ID (if relevant) and business is required.
All orders are processed and shipped on business days only, Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday processed on the following business day. Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing.
Flat Rate Shipping
Exclusions: heavy and bulky items, like massage tables, inversion tables, massage chairs. Canadian territories: Northwest Territories, Yukon & Nunavut
Local Zone 1: Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Maple Ridge, Richmond, Surrey, Langley, Vancouver.
C$9.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
Zone 2: Rest of British Columbia and Canadian Provinces.
C$14.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
1-9 business days for Canada
3-7 business days USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
Post Office Box & APO/FPO
Please Contact Us for product availability and delivery.
Oversized & Overweight Shipments
Additional charges may apply to oversized and overweight items.
Electric Massage Tables
We offer FREE (curbside delivery) Shipping to Greater Vancouver and heavily reduced, cost-effective delivery prices across Canada.
The carrier will bring the package to your address, pull the truck up to the front of your house, load the package(s) onto the lift gate on the back of the truck, lower the lift, and place the package (s) on the driveway, sidewalk in front of your house and/or place of business. Additional costs apply if you require white glove service and package(s) placed inside the property. Please contact us for a quote.
White Glove Service
Please Contact Us for further information and custom quote.
Payments by wire, bank transfer or PayPal only.
International Shipments may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. The recipient of an international shipment is responsible to pay import taxes, customs duties and fees that may or not be levied. Customs policies vary from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
If you have any queries concerning your order, or require International shipping quote, please use our Contact Form or call us 1-604-879-3895, Toll Free at 1-800-663-2225.