Elite Automatic Flexion Chiropractic Table (Base Model Only)
The Elite Automatic Flexion Chiropractic Table is a motorized flexion table that offers variable degrees of flexion, or a standard adjusting table with your choice of drops. Available with optional electric elevation and distraction and new Auto Axial Rotation feature. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
- Motorized Deep Flexion depth (22-25 degrees)
- Electronic count down timer allows you to set the duration of flexion treatment with automatic shutoff when time has elapsed.
- Speed control dial allows you to finely adjust the Flexion speed.
Electric Distraction Upgrade (extra cost)
- Electric distraction of six inches
- Upgrade available on all Flexion tables
Please note when electric distraction feature is added, the pelvic cushion will not have a peaking mechanism when ordered on the following tables: Manual Flexion, Auto Flexion, HiLo Flexion and Auto Manual.
- Manual rotation can be locked in any position.
- User friendly locking handle.
- Can be added to Manual Flexion, Auto Flexion or Auto Manual Flexion.
- 22 degree of rotation.
When the Axial rotation feature is added to the table the table will not have Lateral flexion in the Autoflexion mode. Lateral flexion will still be available in the manual flexion mode
Headrest (extra costs may apply)
- Multi-directional headpiece - Tilt, Elevation and Spread
- Cervical headpiece can be raised up to 6” above cushions
- Cervical drop (forward motion oriented or straight down motion)
- HP-FLEX Headpiece - Includes all the features of our standard headpiece plus long axis transaction
- HP-FLEX-L Headpiece - Includes all the features of the HP-FLEX Headpiece plus lateral flexion
Drops (extra costs may apply)
- Easy drop foot cocking pedal on both sides of table
- Pelvic cushion will drop in either a Flexed / Neutral / Extended position
- Customizable with your choice of drops: cervical, thoracic (full or upper & lower), and pelvic
- Thoracic drop available with abdominal breakaway feature
- Easy access to adjustment controls
Cushions (extra costs may apply)
- 21" wide table surface
- Elevating thoracic and Pelvic/Lumbar sections (each tilt upward to 15 degrees)
- Knee break (adjusts up 20 degrees, down 10 degrees) with ankle rest extension
- Ankle rest extension
- Variable cushion position
- Table base durable powder coat finish in your choice of color
- Sturdy welded steel construction
- Low maintenance, dependable function