Yogi Lotus Folding Meditation Bench
The Yogi Lotus folding meditation bench supports much of the weight of your body so that there is less pressure on knees, feet and ankles — making it ideal for people with flexibility challenges or painful joints/muscles. Although seeking enlightenment doesn't require a bench, having one sure makes the journey a lot more comfortable.
- Compact folding bench with angled seat.
- Bamboo material is lightweight, durable & eco-friendly.
- Sturdy hinges for reliable support.
- Magnetic closures keep legs from unfolding during transport.
- Eases strain on knees, ankles and lumbar region.
- Folds and fits into a convenient carry bag.
- Size: 50 cm x 18 cm.
How to use:
- Fully extend the bench legs, positioning the higher end of the bench at the back and the lower end facing forward.
- Place the bench just behind you. Then, get yourself into a kneeling position, with your bottom rested on your feet/ankles. Next, raise your bottom upward off your ankles. Keep your feet flat behind you and move the bench towards you until it’s directly above your ankles. Then, simply rest your bottom onto the bench until seated.
- Sit upright with a straight back, with your head and neck in line with your spine. You may need to adjust the bench forward or back a little to find the most comfortable seated position.
- Kneel up and off the bench and move the bench out of the way to end your session.
- Caution: Avoid using the bench on bare floors like hardwood to avoid slips. Some find that using a thin cushion under the knees is helpful as well. Make sure the legs of the bench are fully extended before you sit on it.
Apply (Click Here) for a Professional account and start saving today! Quantity breaks, tiered pricing and exclusive promotions. Proof of professional qualification, student ID (if relevant) and business is required.
All orders are processed and shipped on business days only, Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday processed on the following business day. Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing.
Flat Rate Shipping
Exclusions: heavy and bulky items, like massage tables, inversion tables, massage chairs. Canadian territories: Northwest Territories, Yukon & Nunavut
Local Zone 1: Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Maple Ridge, Richmond, Surrey, Langley, Vancouver.
C$9.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
Zone 2: Rest of British Columbia and Canadian Provinces.
C$14.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
1-9 business days for Canada
3-7 business days USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
Post Office Box & APO/FPO
Please Contact Us for product availability and delivery.
Oversized & Overweight Shipments
Additional charges may apply to oversized and overweight items.
Electric Massage Tables
We offer FREE (curbside delivery) Shipping to Greater Vancouver and heavily reduced, cost-effective delivery prices across Canada.
The carrier will bring the package to your address, pull the truck up to the front of your house, load the package(s) onto the lift gate on the back of the truck, lower the lift, and place the package (s) on the driveway, sidewalk in front of your house and/or place of business. Additional costs apply if you require white glove service and package(s) placed inside the property. Please contact us for a quote.
White Glove Service
Please Contact Us for further information and custom quote.
Payments by wire, bank transfer or PayPal only.
International Shipments may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. The recipient of an international shipment is responsible to pay import taxes, customs duties and fees that may or not be levied. Customs policies vary from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
If you have any queries concerning your order, or require International shipping quote, please use our Contact Form or call us 1-604-879-3895, Toll Free at 1-800-663-2225.