Dermaplaning Kit (Facial Exfoliation)
The Dermaplaning Kit provides simple, effective facial exfoliation tools that will become an indispensable part of your beauty routine!
Dermaplaning is a facial exfoliation method to trigger cell regeneration. This at-home tool gently rids the face of excess fine hairs which can trap dirt and oil, giving skin a dull look. It’s an easy and cost-effective way to remove dead cell build-up and fine facial hair to reveal a bright, youthful-looking complexion. As a result, it improves the skin’s surface and allows better absorption of serums and creams.
- 2 x large blades for larger surface areas such as cheeks, neck and chin.
- 2 x small blades for upper lip and along brow line.
- 2 x protective covers for safe and convenient storage.
- 2 x comb/ brush attachments for grooming eyebrows and stray hairs.
How to use
- Disinfect blade by soaking in rubbing alcohol for about 3-5 minutes and then leave to air dry.
- Test on the back of your hand before using to gauge pressure.
- Start with a clean, dry face and shave in the direction of hair growth.
- Brush against skin to remove hair and dead skin cells. Do not brush over the same areas more than once.
- Apply gentle pressure but do not force.
- After use, apply a layer of serum and/or cream for best results.
- Clean blade again and leave to air dry.
- Once dry, place protective cover over top of blade and safely store away.
- Dermaplaning is recommended only once every 6+ weeks.
Those with sensitive skin should begin their routine by testing a small surface area first and waiting up to 48 hours to ensure that their skin tolerates this practice. The next step would be to test a slightly larger surface area, then check again. Contact a medical professional if you have any medical conditions or concerns.