Myo-Ther Genie Plus Cleaner (Various Sizes)
Myo-ther Genie Plus is a low-level hospital-grade cleaner & disinfectant for soft/porous surfaces (like dental chairs & massage tables) and benzyl ammonium chloride for disinfection. It also has NP-15 noted for its ability to cut through oils and grease and NP-9 for its superior cleaning action. This combination enhances effectiveness.
The broad-spectrum killing action of this cleaning solution is effective against a wide range of pathogenic micro-organisms. Genie Plus disinfects on contact and is a necessary step in proper infection control procedures.
For use in the Healthcare industry, this unique formulation effectively cleans away dirt and crease from tables and chairs and disinfects as part of proper infection control practice among patients.
- 1 Liter
- 4 Liter
- Disinfectant Wipes (160 count)
- Genie Plus has been reformulated to provide better cleaning action while making it more environmentally friendly.
- Massage/Chiropractic/Physiotherapy tables should be routinely cleaned & disinfected between each client (see Infection Control for Regulated Professionals – Environmental Surfaces*).
- Genie Plus is a Quaternary Ammonium Compound which is recommended for use as a low level detergent disinfectant for environmental surfaces under the “Infection Control for Regulated Professionals Federation Guide.”
- Genie Plus is approved by Health Canada as a disinfectant for environmental surfaces in Health Care Facilities & has a DIN (Drug Identification Number).
- Upon AOAC testing, which is required by Health Canada for disinfectants, Genie Plus is proven to have 100% killing effectiveness against salmonella, staphylococcus, and pseudomonas.
- Genie Plus contains surfactants for cleaning and conditioning, and humectants to maintain the suppleness of leather, vinyl or Naugahyde®. Not for use on cloth upholstery.
- Genie Plus will not contribute to the drying & cracking of the surface of your table, and it leaves no sticky residue behind when wiped dry.
Apply (Click Here) for a Professional account and start saving today! Quantity breaks, tiered pricing and exclusive promotions. Proof of professional qualification, student ID (if relevant) and business is required.
All orders are processed and shipped on business days only, Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday processed on the following business day. Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing.
Flat Rate Shipping
Exclusions: heavy and bulky items, like massage tables, inversion tables, massage chairs. Canadian territories: Northwest Territories, Yukon & Nunavut
Local Zone 1: Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Maple Ridge, Richmond, Surrey, Langley, Vancouver.
C$9.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
Zone 2: Rest of British Columbia and Canadian Provinces.
C$14.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
1-9 business days for Canada
3-7 business days USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
Post Office Box & APO/FPO
Please Contact Us for product availability and delivery.
Oversized & Overweight Shipments
Additional charges may apply to oversized and overweight items.
Electric Massage Tables
We offer FREE (curbside delivery) Shipping to Greater Vancouver and heavily reduced, cost-effective delivery prices across Canada.
The carrier will bring the package to your address, pull the truck up to the front of your house, load the package(s) onto the lift gate on the back of the truck, lower the lift, and place the package (s) on the driveway, sidewalk in front of your house and/or place of business. Additional costs apply if you require white glove service and package(s) placed inside the property. Please contact us for a quote.
White Glove Service
Please Contact Us for further information and custom quote.
Payments by wire, bank transfer or PayPal only.
International Shipments may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. The recipient of an international shipment is responsible to pay import taxes, customs duties and fees that may or not be levied. Customs policies vary from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
If you have any queries concerning your order, or require International shipping quote, please use our Contact Form or call us 1-604-879-3895, Toll Free at 1-800-663-2225.