Invertrac Inversion Table
This Item Cannot Be Shipped To USA
The Invertrac Inversion Table greatly benefits the long-term management of chronic recurrent chiropractic cases, and offers a safe, affordable and comfortable way to invert in the privacy of a patient's own home. Sturdy construction makes it an ideal unit for the professional with limited office space. Adjustable user dimensions, balanced for safety and hand grips for safe mounting and dismounting.
Invertrac Inversion Table Unique Features
- Restraint Bar, adjustable to users dimensions.
- Comfortable, Contoured and Cushioned Thigh Support Seat.
- Unique Free-Swinging Bar, carefully balanced for easy inversion and safe dismount.
- Femur Length Adjustment Dial, adjustable to users dimensions.
- Height Adjustment Knob, designed for easy fold-away.
- Handgrips, allow for careful mounting and dismounting.
- Sidegrips, firm grip for proper mount and dismount
- M-Beam design allows for extra gentle extensions
Inversion Therapy Benefits
- Counters the degenerative effects of gravity.
- Allows for the benefits of spinal decompression without trauma to ankle, knee, or hip joints.
- Allows for inversion in the bent knee position by flattening out the lumbar curve, maximizing
traction to this area.
- Helps eliminate stress and tension by stretching spine and back muscles.
- Enhances circulation.
- Is easy to use, as the user gently settles into the inverted position, providing back pain relief.