Relaxus Inversion Table
The Relaxus Inversion Table provides great pain relief with the traction function. The Inversion Table allows the forces of gravity to work with relieving pain and regenerating discs. Helpful for relaxing muscles and improving blood circulation and muscle congestion. The traction table is a great addition to ones chiropractic equipment and supplies.
- Invert 160° with the nylon strap and 180° without strap
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Adjustable for individuals from 4'10" to 6'6" in height
- Weight limit 150kg / 330lbs
- 3 position roller hinge allows speed control and rotation
- 20 adjustments for user
- Superior padding for ankle support
- Auto-locking hinges
- Specialized pivot bearings
- Easy-to-read chrome height adjust bar
- Heat treated high carbon steel
- Curved foam ankle clamps
- Durable injection-coated rubber hand grips
- The Inversion Table includes an instructional DVD.
Please consult your medical professional prior to use of Relaxus Inversion Table should you have any of the medical conditions below or others contrary to inversion.
- Highblood pressure (hypertension)
- Bone weakness (osteoporosis, recent unhealed fractures, medullary pins, artificial hip joints or other orthopedic supports surgically implanted)
- Cardiovascular insufficiencies in the limbs
- After head injury
- Poorly co-ordinated
- Fainting spells
- Acute spinal injury
- Disoriented if upside down
- Weak or frail
- Retinal detachment
- Cerebral sclerosis
- Recent stroke or transient ischemic attack
- Heart and circulatory disorders for which you are being treated
- Acutely swollen joints
- Chronic sinusitis
- Motion sickness or inner ear disorders
- Or any other medical condition that may be made more severe by an elevation of blood pressure, intercranial pressure or the mechanical stress of the inverted position, should be considered contraindication to inversion therapy.
Apply (Click Here) for a Professional account and start saving today! Quantity breaks, tiered pricing and exclusive promotions. Proof of professional qualification, student ID (if relevant) and business is required.
All orders are processed and shipped on business days only, Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday processed on the following business day. Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing.
Flat Rate Shipping
Exclusions: heavy and bulky items, like massage tables, inversion tables, massage chairs. Canadian territories: Northwest Territories, Yukon & Nunavut
Local Zone 1: Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Maple Ridge, Richmond, Surrey, Langley, Vancouver.
C$9.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
Zone 2: Rest of British Columbia and Canadian Provinces.
C$14.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
1-9 business days for Canada
3-7 business days USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
Post Office Box & APO/FPO
Please Contact Us for product availability and delivery.
Oversized & Overweight Shipments
Additional charges may apply to oversized and overweight items.
Electric Massage Tables
We offer FREE (curbside delivery) Shipping to Greater Vancouver and heavily reduced, cost-effective delivery prices across Canada.
The carrier will bring the package to your address, pull the truck up to the front of your house, load the package(s) onto the lift gate on the back of the truck, lower the lift, and place the package (s) on the driveway, sidewalk in front of your house and/or place of business. Additional costs apply if you require white glove service and package(s) placed inside the property. Please contact us for a quote.
White Glove Service
Please Contact Us for further information and custom quote.
Payments by wire, bank transfer or PayPal only.
International Shipments may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. The recipient of an international shipment is responsible to pay import taxes, customs duties and fees that may or not be levied. Customs policies vary from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
If you have any queries concerning your order, or require International shipping quote, please use our Contact Form or call us 1-604-879-3895, Toll Free at 1-800-663-2225.