Himalayan Salt Lamp With Massage Balls
Perfect for many forms of massage including effeurage, kneading, friction and percussion
The Himalayan Salt Lamp with 6 Massage Balls emits a low and consistent heat, warming the balls for relaxing massages. Natural wood base. Size & weight: 3-3.5 kg (6.60-7.70 lb) - 5.75" (14 cm) High.
All weights and measurements are approximate. 25W bulb and AC power cord included.
Massage Therapy Kit
The lamp emits a low heat which allows the massaging salt orbs to keep a consistent soothing temperature
The round shape is perfect for many forms of massage including effeurage, kneading, friction and percussion.
Simply turn on the lamp and allow the orbs to warm. Then remove an orb from the bowl, and place it on the body. Roll and knead into the skin to help loosen tense muscles and soothe aches. Perfect for using on yourself or others.
Your Himalayan Salt Lamp Massage Orbs feel great when used on your body, especially your back and neck. We suggest that you spend a little time considering the ancient Chinese acupressure system of the hands and feet.
Every year, millions of people benefit from acupressure and acupuncture. Your massage orbs can help you achieve that same level of balance, relief and relaxation.
You will notice that your massage stones are smooth, yet textured. This will give you great control while using them, even when they’re slippery from oils, such as coconut oil. We suggest you only use plant based oils with your massage orbs.
The firmness and warmth of the orbs can allow you to push more deeply into tense or thick muscular areas such as the legs, feet and neck, compared to what you could normally accomplish with just your hands.
How to use
Firstly, do not use orbs if you have swollen feet or hands, open wounds or stitches. If you suffer with sensitive skin then test a small area first, to see how you react to the salt minerals, before proceeding.
- Unpackage your lamp and orbs (6). Place all the orbs into the bowl.
- Plug the lamp into the power and switch it on.
- Wait for 15 minutes for the orbs to heat up.
- Once heated, remove the orb(s) and place on the desired massage area. Note: If you are massaging a sensitive area please test the orbs temperature before placing it fully on to the skin.
- Use orbs on the neck, arms, hands, feet and legs for best results; although they can be used over most the body. We have provided a guide above for you to utilize if you so wish.