Relaxus Apollo Flat Electric Massage Table (30")
Outstanding Performance, Durability & Comfort
The Apollo Flat Electric Massage Table is perfect for massage therapists, acupuncturists, naturopaths, spas, resorts and home based business. Featuring a heavy duty steel frame, German motor, 450 lb whisper quiet lift capacity, height range: 20"- 38", adjustable face rest cover, deluxe 3" foam cushioning system, durable vinyl, four lockable wheels and supports, included: headrest, cushion and arm rest.
Apollo Flat Electric Massage Table
- Adjustable headrest
- Face cradle cushion
- Handing armrest
Product Features & Specification
- Colours: Black, Beige, Royal Blue
- Length 72", 84" including head rest
- Width: 30"
- Table weight: 155 lbs
- Height range: 20" - 38" (51 cm - 97 cm)
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Superior C-UR-US certified German motor.
- 450 lb whisper quiet lift capacity
- Deluxe 3" foam cushioning system
- Durable vinyl upholstery
- Four lockable wheels & supports
- Easy-to-use foot pedal
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 2 year warranty motor and parts, 3 year Warranty vinyl & foam
- Delivery curbside only.
- Inside delivery is not included. If inside delivery is required please call/email for quote. Some areas may not have inside delivery available only curbside.
- Remote areas may be subject to additional shipping charges.
How to Care for Your Upholstery
- Avoid storing your table in extremely cold temperatures as excessive coldness will cause cracking.
- Avoid storing your table in extremely hot temperatures as excessive heat will cause the upholstery to stretch and pucker. Be sure to keep your table away from heaters, electrical appliances and direct sunlight.
- Protect your table and accessories with sheets and fleece.
- Clean your upholstery daily. We recommend cleaning your upholstery with a mild detergent to protect it against oil stains and dirt, which will cause cracking and permanent stains.
- We recommend a mild mixture of anti-bacterial soap and water. Spray the table with the solution and wipe down the table with a clean damp towel.
- Use both ends of the table. Occasionally, switch the face rest from one end of the table to the other to avoid uneven use.
- Protect your table from general abrasions, cuts and punctures.