CryoDerm Pain Relieving Cold Therapy 32 Oz Spray
CryoDerm Pain Relieving Cold Therapy 32 Oz Spray combines natures' ancient wisdom with today's science. Fast acting, deep penetrating, long lasting pain relief from: arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, painful elbow, wrist, hip, knee and ankle joints; back, shoulder and neck pain; muscle strains, sprains and spasms, sore muscles & muscle cramps; foot, heel and ankle pain, leg cramps; neuromas, diabetic neuropathy and plantar fasciitis. Contains Essential OIls and other natural ingredients such as: Arnica, Boswellia, Eucalyptus, Ilex, Menthol, MSM, and Peppermint oil.
Rapid Pain Relief From:
- Arthritis, Bursitis & Tendonitis
- Back, Shoulder & Neck Pain
- Foot, Heel and Ankle Pain, Leg Cramps
- Muscle Sprains, Strains, Spasms
- Sore Muscles & Muscle Cramps
- Neuromas, Diabetic Neuropathy & Plantar Fasciitis
- Painful Elbow, Wrist, Hip, Knee & Ankle Joints
CryoDerm Is An Excellent Adjunct To:
- Chiropractic care
- Physical therapy
- Podiatric care
- Massage therapy
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Pre & post sporting events & workouts
- All occasions where soft tissue injuries, joint pain, neurological pain & neuropathy are present
- Enhance Ultrasound, by mixing CryoDerm liquid gel with any FDA approved coupling gel or lotion.
CryoDerm Key Ingredients:
- Arnica: Research studies performed at the University of California San Francisco Medical Center showed topical applications of Arnica were effective in reducing bruising, swelling, edema, hematoma and contusions.
- Boswella: Has Anti-inflammatory and Anti-Arthritic actions in acute and chronic models of inflammation. Boswella reduces swelling, increasing mobility, thereby effectively reducing pain.
- Eucalyptus: Is a pain reliever with warming properties that is also an anti-bacterial in nature.
- Ilex: Reduces pain, swelling and loosens stiff joints.
- MSM: Is a naturally occurring, essential nutrient found in healthy tissue and joints. Studies at The University of Oregon Medical School reported that: “MSM has a wide range of pharmacologic actions including membrane penetration, anti-inflammation, and local analgesia.” Applied topically MSM also creates a tingling sensation.
- Menthol: Is used clinically as an anti-inflammatory and Pain Reliever. It creates a cold sensation on the skin, by activating the peripheral cold receptors.
- Peppermint oil: Has anesthetic properties as well as being a vascular and lymphatic system stimulant. Peppermint creates a short term burning cold sensation.
- Purified Water: Has been processed by reverse osmosis to insure that it is chemical free.
- SD Alcohol 39-C: All natural, Distilled Grain Alcohol.
- 3 Oz Roll On
- 4 Oz Gel
- 4 Oz Spray, 16 Oz Spray, 32 Oz Spray
- 16 Oz Pump, 32 Oz Pump
- 1 Gallon Pump
Apply (Click Here) for a Professional account and start saving today! Quantity breaks, tiered pricing and exclusive promotions. Proof of professional qualification, student ID (if relevant) and business is required.
All orders are processed and shipped on business days only, Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday processed on the following business day. Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing.
Flat Rate Shipping
Exclusions: heavy and bulky items, like massage tables, inversion tables, massage chairs. Canadian territories: Northwest Territories, Yukon & Nunavut
Local Zone 1: Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Maple Ridge, Richmond, Surrey, Langley, Vancouver.
C$9.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
Zone 2: Rest of British Columbia and Canadian Provinces.
C$14.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
1-9 business days for Canada
3-7 business days USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
Post Office Box & APO/FPO
Please Contact Us for product availability and delivery.
Oversized & Overweight Shipments
Additional charges may apply to oversized and overweight items.
Electric Massage Tables
We offer FREE (curbside delivery) Shipping to Greater Vancouver and heavily reduced, cost-effective delivery prices across Canada.
The carrier will bring the package to your address, pull the truck up to the front of your house, load the package(s) onto the lift gate on the back of the truck, lower the lift, and place the package (s) on the driveway, sidewalk in front of your house and/or place of business. Additional costs apply if you require white glove service and package(s) placed inside the property. Please contact us for a quote.
White Glove Service
Please Contact Us for further information and custom quote.
Payments by wire, bank transfer or PayPal only.
International Shipments may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. The recipient of an international shipment is responsible to pay import taxes, customs duties and fees that may or not be levied. Customs policies vary from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
If you have any queries concerning your order, or require International shipping quote, please use our Contact Form or call us 1-604-879-3895, Toll Free at 1-800-663-2225.