CryoDerm Heat Pain Relieving Warming Lotion 16 Oz Lotion
CryoDerm Heat Pain Relieving Warming Lotion 16 Oz Lotion provides fast acting, deep penetrating, long lasting pain relieving warmth for muscle strains, sore stiff muscles, bursitis, tendonitis, arthritis and joint pain. Contains Capsaicin, Camphor and other natural ingredients such as: Aloe Barbadensis, Arnica, Boswellia, Green Tea Extract, Ilex, MSM, Tocopheryl Acetate and Yucca Aloifolia.
Rapid Pain Relief From:
- Arthritis, Bursitis & Tendonitis
- Back, Shoulder & Neck Pain
- Foot, Heel and Ankle Pain, Leg Cramps
- Muscle Sprains, Strains, Spasms
- Sore Muscles & Muscle Cramps
- Neuromas, Diabetic Neuropathy & Plantar Fasciitis
- Painful Elbow, Wrist, Hip, Knee & Ankle Joints
CryoDerm Is An Excellent Adjunct To:
- Chiropractic care
- Physical therapy
- Podiatric care
- Massage therapy
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Pre & post sporting events & workouts
- All occasions where soft tissue injuries, joint pain, neurological pain & neuropathy are present
- Enhance Ultrasound, by mixing CryoDerm liquid gel with any FDA approved coupling gel or lotion.
CryoDerm Heat Key Ingredients:
- Aloe Barbadensis: Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Arnica: To reduce bruising and inflammation
- Boswellia: A natural COX-2 Enzyme Inhibitor (Reduces inflammation and has anti- arthritic actions)
- Capsaicin: Derived from chili peppers (creates heat) depletes presynaptic substance P a neurotransmitter leading to the reduction of pain and blockade of neurogenic inflammation. Once capsaicin is removed, the neurons return to normal.
- Green Tea Extract: Camellia Sinensis Anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, antibacterial and antioxidant containing an impressive amount of vitamin E, C and B.
- ILEX: Releases muscle spasm and reduces inflammation.
- MSM: A naturally occurring essential nutrient found in healthy tissue and joints (Increases topical membrane penetration, is an Anti-inflammatory and local analgesia.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E, antioxidant with moisturizing qualities, slows the degeneration of cells, and promotes cellular renewal
- Yucca Aloifolia : Provides relief for arthritis, breaks up inorganic mineral obstructions and deposits and reduces inflammation of the joints, testing has demonstrated that saponins found in Yucca are a hormonal material, a steroid, with properties similar to the adrenal hormone, cortisone.
Other Available Sizes:
- 3 Oz Roll On
- 4 Oz Lotion
CryoDerm Heat products contain Capsaicin; some patients are hypersensitive to this ingredient. Some patients may experience excessive redness, discomfort, blistering or experience what they perceive to be an unpleasant burning sensation. Advise patients that this product contains Capsaicin before application or distribution of samples. It is advisable to place a small amount of this product on the inside of the forearm to see if each patient tolerates it. If the patient reacts to the product, advise them to use soap and cold water, dairy products, or olive oil to neutralize the effects of the Capsaicin. Never use hot water. CryoDerm Heat products also contain Camphor. It's advised that patients do not apply heating packs or cover the area as it may cause skin irritation, redness, or burning. For complete warnings and information, please see the product label.
Apply (Click Here) for a Professional account and start saving today! Quantity breaks, tiered pricing and exclusive promotions. Proof of professional qualification, student ID (if relevant) and business is required.
All orders are processed and shipped on business days only, Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday processed on the following business day. Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing.
Flat Rate Shipping
Exclusions: heavy and bulky items, like massage tables, inversion tables, massage chairs. Canadian territories: Northwest Territories, Yukon & Nunavut
Local Zone 1: Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Maple Ridge, Richmond, Surrey, Langley, Vancouver.
C$9.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
Zone 2: Rest of British Columbia and Canadian Provinces.
C$14.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
1-9 business days for Canada
3-7 business days USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
Post Office Box & APO/FPO
Please Contact Us for product availability and delivery.
Oversized & Overweight Shipments
Additional charges may apply to oversized and overweight items.
Electric Massage Tables
We offer FREE (curbside delivery) Shipping to Greater Vancouver and heavily reduced, cost-effective delivery prices across Canada.
The carrier will bring the package to your address, pull the truck up to the front of your house, load the package(s) onto the lift gate on the back of the truck, lower the lift, and place the package (s) on the driveway, sidewalk in front of your house and/or place of business. Additional costs apply if you require white glove service and package(s) placed inside the property. Please contact us for a quote.
White Glove Service
Please Contact Us for further information and custom quote.
Payments by wire, bank transfer or PayPal only.
International Shipments may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. The recipient of an international shipment is responsible to pay import taxes, customs duties and fees that may or not be levied. Customs policies vary from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
If you have any queries concerning your order, or require International shipping quote, please use our Contact Form or call us 1-604-879-3895, Toll Free at 1-800-663-2225.