Bio Origin Experience Silky Massage Gel (Vegan)
Bio Origin Experience Silky Massage Gel formula Made In Canada, hypoallergenic, Vegan, light, and airy texture with an enduring glide recommended for Swedish, Californian, Relaxation Lomi and Bamboo massages. It contains 80% natural oils of sunflower oil, grape seed oil, and safflower oil combined with a rich blend of Shea and mango butter for healing and treating the skin. PARABEN-FREE, Non-GMO, and provides more than 450 massagers per gallon. Easy to clean, BioOrigin Silky Gel won't stain sheets and linens.
Key Ingredient Benefits
- Sunflower Oil: Softening properties. Contains high concentrations of oleic acids, which are part of our natural skin protective barrier.
- Grapeseed Oil: Increases hydration without feeling heavy and helps keeping skin hydrated.
- Safflower Oil: Rich in linoleic acid (Omega 6, one of the most important lipids for the skin), it also has lubricant properties that prompt the skin to retain water and moisture.
- Shea Butter : Softening, nourishing and moisturizing.
- Mango Butter : Softening and ultra-gentle for sensitive skins.
- Coconut Oil Ester: Improves spreading of the product, makes it more fluid, velvety and lighter.
- Vegetable Wax: Natural emulsifier. Non-greasy for the skin. Contains essential fatty acids.
- Vitamin E : Skin nutrient and a natural antioxydant preservative.
- Dimethicone : Gives a light, airy, non-greasy and silky touch with an enduring glide. Skin is softer. None Bio Accumulable. Does not penetrate into the dermis. Does not clog pores.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctoria (Safflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Emulsifying Wax NF (Vegetable Derivated), Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Vitamin E, Citrus Bergamia.
Apply (Click Here) for a Professional account and start saving today! Quantity breaks, tiered pricing and exclusive promotions. Proof of professional qualification, student ID (if relevant) and business is required.
All orders are processed and shipped on business days only, Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday processed on the following business day. Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing.
Flat Rate Shipping
Exclusions: heavy and bulky items, like massage tables, inversion tables, massage chairs. Canadian territories: Northwest Territories, Yukon & Nunavut
Local Zone 1: Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Maple Ridge, Richmond, Surrey, Langley, Vancouver.
C$9.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
Zone 2: Rest of British Columbia and Canadian Provinces.
C$14.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
1-9 business days for Canada
3-7 business days USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
Post Office Box & APO/FPO
Please Contact Us for product availability and delivery.
Oversized & Overweight Shipments
Additional charges may apply to oversized and overweight items.
Electric Massage Tables
We offer FREE (curbside delivery) Shipping to Greater Vancouver and heavily reduced, cost-effective delivery prices across Canada.
The carrier will bring the package to your address, pull the truck up to the front of your house, load the package(s) onto the lift gate on the back of the truck, lower the lift, and place the package (s) on the driveway, sidewalk in front of your house and/or place of business. Additional costs apply if you require white glove service and package(s) placed inside the property. Please contact us for a quote.
White Glove Service
Please Contact Us for further information and custom quote.
Payments by wire, bank transfer or PayPal only.
International Shipments may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. The recipient of an international shipment is responsible to pay import taxes, customs duties and fees that may or not be levied. Customs policies vary from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
If you have any queries concerning your order, or require International shipping quote, please use our Contact Form or call us 1-604-879-3895, Toll Free at 1-800-663-2225.