Thymox EXT Disinfectant 946 ml Cleaner & Disinfectant
Thymox EXT Disinfectant 946 ml cleaner and disinfectant (DIN 02390035). Health Canada also lists it for use against SARS-CoV-2 (the COVID-19 virus) and can be used on all types of hard and non-porous surfaces such as wood, metal, plastic, glass or mirrors. The product of choice for use at home, at work, in your business, at daycare, in public places.
- Effective in eliminating 99.99% of bacteria, fungi and viruses
- ELIMINATES 99.99% OF THE FOLLOWING MICROBES: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), E. coli O157: H7, Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus, Listeria monocytogenes, Streeococcus suis, Streeococcus suis, Streeococcus suis NDM1.Mycobacterium terrae, Trichophyton interdigitale, Candida albicans. Influenza A, Human Coronavirus, PRRSV (Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus).
- Non-toxic, non-irritating to the respiratory tract and non-corrosive to surfaces. The formula is also biodegradable (OECD 301E).
- Thymox EXT is a home cleaner and disinfectant made with the active ingredient Thymol (active ingredient: thyme oil component 0.23%).
- Can be used on all types of hard and non-porous surfaces such as wood, metal, plastic, glass or mirrors.
- Disinfectant: Spray so as to saturate the surfaces and leave in contact with the surface to be disinfected for 3 minutes
- Cleaner: Spray and wipe dry with a clean cloth, rinse if necessary. If dirt builds up on surfaces, clean before disinfection. Avoid contamination of food. For surfaces that may come in direct contact with children of oral exploration age, rinsing with potable water is recommended.
- After application on surfaces, wipe THYMOX®EXT with a clean cloth if desired, no need to rinse. Surfaces that come into contact with food should be rinsed after disinfection.
- It is recommended to make a test on an inconspicuous part.