Reflexology & Magnetic Therapy Disk
The Reflexology and magnetic therapy disk can be used to help the body’s own healing ability and boost energy levels. Stimulates pressure points on the soles of your feet. Convenient for use at work or in the home.
Product Features & Benefits
- Multiple position use: Seated or standing.
- 10 embedded magnets promote natural healing.
- Stimulates pressure points on your feet.
- Material: EVA (PVC Free)
Acupressure is based on the theory that every part of the body is connected to the feet. Although a non-invasive method of massage; a relaxing one it’s not. Matter of fact, it’s one of the most stimulating and ultimately rewarding forms of manual manipulation and touch.
We recommend drinking water before and after use.
Practice targeting these critical spots:
- Arches Stand in the middle of the disc with the Relaxus tab between your feet.
- Heels Put your heels on the outer edge of the disc with your toes on the floor. Lift your toes and balance on your heels. Now shift weight from one foot to the other. Bonus – you will also be stretching your calf muscles.
- Toes Put the balls of your feet on the outer edge with your heels on the floor. Lift your heels and balance with only the balls of your feet on the disc. For an additional challenge, flex and clench your toes, or try shifting more weight onto your toes.
To begin using the disc, you may find wearing socks is more comfortable. Try using the disc for only a few minutes at a time, a few times a week. As you become more comfortable using this product, you can increase the usage time as needed.