Reflexology & Magnetic Therapy Disk
The Magnetic Reflexology Foot Therapy Disk with embedded magnets stimulates pressure points on your feet and can be used to help the body’s healing ability and boost energy levels.
- Can be Used seated or standing.
- Embedded magnets promote natural healing.
- Stimulates pressure points on your feet.
- Durable, non-slip base.
- Material: EVA (PVC Free)
- Diameter: 33 cm
- 1 year warranty.
How to use:
To begin using the disc, you may find wearing socks is more comfortable. Try using the disc for only a few minutes at a time, a few times a week. As you become more comfortable using this product, you can increase the usage time as needed.
Practice targeting these critical spots:
- Arches - Stand in the middle of the disc with the Relaxus tab between your feet.
- Heels - Put your heels on the outer edge of the disc with your toes on the floor. Lift your toes and balance on your heels. Now shift weight from one foot to the other. Bonus – you will also be stretching your calf muscles.
- Toes - Put the balls of your feet on the outer edge with your heels on the floor. Lift your heels and balance with only the balls of your feet on the disc. For an additional challenge, flex and clench your toes, or try shifting more weight onto your toes.