PerfectSense Paraffin Nourishment for Hands 36 pairs
PerfectSense Paraffin Nourishment blend for hands provides the nutrients vital to healthy skin and is ideal for renewal and maintenance. With 11 vitamins including A, C, D, E, B-5 and B-12.
Containing 100% paraffin complex with age-revising properties. A luxurious single-use, hydrating treatment - high-grade physiotherapy paraffin and medical-grade gloves.
- 36 pair of paraffin gloves
- 36 mineral sachets (Step 1)
- 36 activators (Step 2)
Aroma blends Available
NEUTRAL Contents: Purified water, sodium chloride salt, kathon CG (common preservative), fragrance.
LAVENDER Contents: Purified water, sodium chloride salt, kathon CG (common preservative), citric acid, fragrance.
INVIGORATE Contents: Purified water, sodium chloride salt, kathon CG (common preservative), citric acid, fragrance.
Instructions for Sachets
- Make sure Heater Packet is inside its plastic pouch and securely located in its slot in the Heating Chamber
- Carefully cut or tear open AromaVapor packet at notches to avoid spilling
- Pour entire contents into Heater Packet Pouch. Close immediately with closure tabs on Heating Chamber. AromaVapor will begin within minutes of activation
Instructions for Activation
- Place the PerfectSense Paraffin Heating Chamber on a level surface. Using your thumb and forefinger, open tabs on the front edge of Heating Chamber
- With perfectTemp Heater Pouch arrows facing upward, insert into the center window of Heating Chamber. Slide until Heater Pouch reaches the bottom of the window
- Using the built-in cuffs along the top edge of PerfectSense glove/slipper, hang from two of the four hang tabs. Repeat process to hang the second glove on the remaining hang tabs. Tuck length of gloves/slippers into well of center Heating Chamber so paraffin can properly drip down and settle
- Carefully tear and pour entire AromaVapor Solution into Heater Pouch, making sure to evenly distribute AromaVapor within Heater Pouch. This will ensure even melting. Securely close Heater Chamber, with the top edge of Heater Pouch visible. Soothing AromaVapor will begin to rise out of Heating Pouch, lasting about 8 minutes. When the AromaVapor starts to subside, your paraffin is ready! Paraffin will be fully melted within 6-8 minutes.
Apply (Click Here) for a Professional account and start saving today! Quantity breaks, tiered pricing and exclusive promotions. Proof of professional qualification, student ID (if relevant) and business is required.
All orders are processed and shipped on business days only, Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday processed on the following business day. Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing.
Flat Rate Shipping
Exclusions: heavy and bulky items, like massage tables, inversion tables, massage chairs. Canadian territories: Northwest Territories, Yukon & Nunavut
Local Zone 1: Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Maple Ridge, Richmond, Surrey, Langley, Vancouver.
C$9.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
Zone 2: Rest of British Columbia and Canadian Provinces.
C$14.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
1-9 business days for Canada
3-7 business days USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
Post Office Box & APO/FPO
Please Contact Us for product availability and delivery.
Oversized & Overweight Shipments
Additional charges may apply to oversized and overweight items.
Electric Massage Tables
We offer FREE (curbside delivery) Shipping to Greater Vancouver and heavily reduced, cost-effective delivery prices across Canada.
The carrier will bring the package to your address, pull the truck up to the front of your house, load the package(s) onto the lift gate on the back of the truck, lower the lift, and place the package (s) on the driveway, sidewalk in front of your house and/or place of business. Additional costs apply if you require white glove service and package(s) placed inside the property. Please contact us for a quote.
White Glove Service
Please Contact Us for further information and custom quote.
Payments by wire, bank transfer or PayPal only.
International Shipments may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. The recipient of an international shipment is responsible to pay import taxes, customs duties and fees that may or not be levied. Customs policies vary from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
If you have any queries concerning your order, or require International shipping quote, please use our Contact Form or call us 1-604-879-3895, Toll Free at 1-800-663-2225.