Paraffin Wax Hands Treatment - Displayer of 6
Our Paraffin Wax Hand Treatment is a safe and effective skin emollient enriched with Coconut oil and Lavender essential oil that will help to revitalize and moisturize your hands with just one application and without expensive spa visits. Each glove contains 85g.
How to use
- Wash your hands before beginning the treatment.
- Place the paraffin wax in the microwave or hot water for about 5 minutes. Microwave on high until melted. (Watch carefully. Paraffin is a flammable substance.) Thermo-chromic label on the glove will help you find the suitable temperature. Red is for danger and Grey is for safe.
- Test the wax to be sure the temperature is comfortable then cut the glove with scissors.
- Put on gloves while smoothing the surface, to create a close fit. For added benefit, place a bath towel or the thermal insulation over your hands as you wait.
- You can now enjoy the feeling of the warm wax on your skin for about 30 minutes. To remove, simply take off the glove. Give yourself a little massage until the essential liquid is fully soaked into your skin. There is no need to wash your hands.
- The opened paraffin wax gloves have a functional period that lasts for a month and can be used up to 4 times. Put the gloves in a ziplock bag after each use, and store in the fridge.
52 Paraffin wax, 46 Paraffin wax, Coconut Oil, Lavender Essential Oil.