Paraffin Wax Foot Treatment Displayer of 6
The Paraffin Wax Foot Treatment is a safe and effective skin emollient enriched with Coconut oil and Lavender essential oil that helps to revitalize, moisturize and combat foot odour. Get beautiful glowing skin with just one application and without expensive spa visits. One pair can be used up to four times and contains 90 g.
52 Paraffin wax, 46 Paraffin wax, Coconut Oil, Lavender Essential Oil.
How to use
- Wash your feet before beginning the treatment.
- Place the paraffin wax in the microwave or hot water for about 5 minutes. Microwave on high until melted. (Watch carefully. Paraffin is a flammable substance.) A thermochromic label on the sock will help you find the suitable temperature. Red is for danger and, Grey is for safe.
- Test the wax to be sure the temperature is comfortable then cut the sock with scissors.
- Put on socks while smoothing the surface, to create a close fit. For added benefit, place a bath towel or the thermal insulation over your feet as you wait.
- You can now enjoy the feeling of the warm wax on your skin for about 30 minutes. To remove, simply take off the sock. Massage feet until the essential liquid is fully soaked into your skin. There is no need to wash your feet.
- The opened paraffin wax socks have a functional period that lasts for a month and can be used up to 4 times. Put the socks in a zip lock bag after each use, and store in the fridge.