KN95 Non-Medical Face Mask - Graphene Free (3/Box)
Stock On Order
$ 19.00 CAD
The KN95 Non-Medical Face Mask is Graphene Free with five layers of defence has a nose bridge that provides a more contoured fit. Made by raw materials: Non-woven, melt blown, and cotton fabric.
Features & Specification
- Graphene Free
- Nose bridge provides a more contoured fit
- 5-layer protection with ear loops.
- Ideal comfort for extended wear (single use)
- Non-medical use.
- Main raw materials: Non-woven, melt blown, and cotton fabric.
- First, wash or sanitize your hands. Ensure there is no damage to the mask and the components are intact.
- Open the mask with the nose bridge at the top and pull the ear loops with both of your hands.
- Hold the mask against your chin to completely cover your nose and mouth.
- Pull the elasticized ear loops behind your ears and adjust them until comfortable.
- Using both hands, press the nose clip against your nose with your hand to contour it as close to your face as possible.
- Avoid touching the mask once it is in place.
- Remove the mask with clean hands. Use both hands, and with one finger near each ear, remove the ear loops, then pull away from your face.
- After proper disposal of the mask, wash/sanitize your hands.