IQ Thera Tens / EMS Muscle Stimulator
The portable IQ Thera Tens / EMS Muscle Stimulator with dual-channel, Lithium battery, an adjustable timer, 12 modes and 20 levels of strength blocks the pain signals you feel during a therapy session. TENS is a safe, non-invasive, drug-free method of pain relief used by Physical Therapists. EMS works by applying a chosen intensity and frequency repeatedly in stimulated contraction and relaxation intervals. It helps to strengthen and for muscle recovery after a workout routine.
This FDA approved device is licensed by Health Canada as a Class 2 Medical Device and registered with most Canadian health insurance companies.
- FDA approved
- Licensed by Health Canada as a Class 2 Medical Device.
- Tens / EMS.
- Dual-channel. Two outputs that can be controlled separately.
- Portable & lightweight.
- 12 modes including, taping shiatsu, acupuncture, cupping and relaxation.
- 20 levels of intensity.
- Adjustable timer (10-60 minutes).
- USB-rechargeable Lithium battery (30-60 hours depending on use).
- Includes a body placement map.
- 1-Year warranty