Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad 14" x 27"
Permeable Moist Heat For Temporary Pain Relief
The Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad 14" x 27" is designed for large area of body/ back. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and retained in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, forcing the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient's skin, allowing deeper penetration of heat into the bodys tissue. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed.
Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad Requires No Water
- Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad produces moist heat automatically without boiling water or use of a microwave.
- Moisture is extracted from the humidity in the air and retained in the outer flannel cover
- The rapid increase in temperature forces moisture out of the flannel cover and onto the patient's skin.
Unique Digital Controls For Ease Of Use
- Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad has easy-to-read digital controls that allow the patient to set and monitor treatment temperature and time.
- Moist heat therapy temperatures range from 113° to 166°F (45° to 74°C)
- Treatment sessions up to 60 minutes
- Lock-out feature guards against remiss touching of the controls during treatment
For Fast Pain Relief, Use Theratherm Moist Heat Therapy
- Moist heat therapy is routinely prescribed for temporary pain relief associated with muscle strains and spasms
- Use the Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad for treatment of pain caused by muscle spasms or inflammation from exercises , sports or everyday household activities