Cervipedic Neck-Relief M2
The CerviPedic Neck-Relief is a cervical support that can be used at home to help reinforce the natural curve of the cervical spine. The contoured shape aligns and gently stretches the neck as the body starts to relax thereby relieving tension in the cervical muscles and joints.
- Soft cuddle fabric for a luxurious feel
- Naturally curved like a healthy cervical spine
- Supportive shell keeps proper curve & alignment
- Breathable mesh stays cool & fresh
- Rubberized back grips all surfaces for sitting upright
- Neck Support Release Button
How to Use
- Find a quiet place where you can lay down or sit back for 15-20 minutes. This can be on a bed, sofa, floor or recliner.
- Place the Neck-Relief support under your neck with the blue cuddle fabric portion cradling the back of your head.
- Locate the neck support of the device around the middle of your neck. Start with the lowest setting.
- Gently reposition the device, up or down along your spine to relocate the most comfortable position for your neck.
- If lying on your back, your eyes should be looking straight up towards the ceiling. If reclining, your head should be in the same position relative to your back.
- Once comfortable, allow your neck to settle further into the support. Taking slow deep breaths helps to relax.
- Take notice of how the support is reinforcing your posture. You may observe at this point that you're releasing tension.
- You may notice your neck, traps & shoulder muscles relax further and your posture becomes more aligned.
- Reposition slightly every few minutes to prevent localized fatigue. You may re-assume your position if desired.
- Like any new exercise, start off slowly. Use at the lowest support level for 5 minutes then reassess whether or not you can use it for an additional 5 minutes. Progress gradually as you are comfortable
- If you feel you can use more neck support, increase the level by pushing up with your thumbs underneath the top cushion where is shown by arrows.
- NOTE: At first, you may feel a slight discomfort as your muscles & joints adjust to their new positions. If you feel pain, discontinue using the device and consult with your healthcare professional.
- Pillowcase. Don't forget the custom pillowcase included inside each box for your comfort and convenience.
Apply (Click Here) for a Professional account and start saving today! Quantity breaks, tiered pricing and exclusive promotions. Proof of professional qualification, student ID (if relevant) and business is required.
All orders are processed and shipped on business days only, Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday processed on the following business day. Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing.
Flat Rate Shipping
Exclusions: heavy and bulky items, like massage tables, inversion tables, massage chairs. Canadian territories: Northwest Territories, Yukon & Nunavut
Local Zone 1: Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Maple Ridge, Richmond, Surrey, Langley, Vancouver.
C$9.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
Zone 2: Rest of British Columbia and Canadian Provinces.
C$14.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
1-9 business days for Canada
3-7 business days USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
Post Office Box & APO/FPO
Please Contact Us for product availability and delivery.
Oversized & Overweight Shipments
Additional charges may apply to oversized and overweight items.
Electric Massage Tables
We offer FREE (curbside delivery) Shipping to Greater Vancouver and heavily reduced, cost-effective delivery prices across Canada.
The carrier will bring the package to your address, pull the truck up to the front of your house, load the package(s) onto the lift gate on the back of the truck, lower the lift, and place the package (s) on the driveway, sidewalk in front of your house and/or place of business. Additional costs apply if you require white glove service and package(s) placed inside the property. Please contact us for a quote.
White Glove Service
Please Contact Us for further information and custom quote.
Payments by wire, bank transfer or PayPal only.
International Shipments may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. The recipient of an international shipment is responsible to pay import taxes, customs duties and fees that may or not be levied. Customs policies vary from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
If you have any queries concerning your order, or require International shipping quote, please use our Contact Form or call us 1-604-879-3895, Toll Free at 1-800-663-2225.