The 4-in-1 Wedge Support with incline ranges from 11-25 inches, relieves pressure on the neck, shoulders and upper/ lower back. Promotes better posture, provides comfort when recovering from knee, hip or back surgery and pregnant women with additional support and pressure relief—breathable and soft removable and washable cover.
- Relieves pressure on the neck, shoulders and upper/lower back.
- Posture correcting and pressure relieving support.
- Provides pregnant women with additional support and pressure relief.
- Provides comfort when recovering from knee, hip or back surgery.
- A lower incline is often preferred by sleepers who intend to place pillow under their knees and legs.
- Mid-level incline is often used by sleepers with acid reflux or sleep apnea.
- A higher incline is generally used to sit up in bed, or sit comfortably on the floor.
- Incline ranges from 11-25"
- Size: 12" W x 22" L x 22" H (30 cm W x 55 cm L x 55 cm H).
- Cover: 80 % polyester, 20 % nylon.
- Cushion: 100 % polyurethane.
- Breathable and soft removable and washable cover.
Apply (Click Here) for a Professional account and start saving today! Quantity breaks, tiered pricing and exclusive promotions. Proof of professional qualification, student ID (if relevant) and business is required.
All orders are processed and shipped on business days only, Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday processed on the following business day. Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing.
Flat Rate Shipping
Exclusions: heavy and bulky items, like massage tables, inversion tables, massage chairs. Canadian territories: Northwest Territories, Yukon & Nunavut
Local Zone 1: Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Maple Ridge, Richmond, Surrey, Langley, Vancouver.
C$9.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
Zone 2: Rest of British Columbia and Canadian Provinces.
C$14.99 flat rate shipping up to 75lb maximum + 0.50 cents per lb over 75 lbs.
1-9 business days for Canada
3-7 business days USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
Post Office Box & APO/FPO
Please Contact Us for product availability and delivery.
Oversized & Overweight Shipments
Additional charges may apply to oversized and overweight items.
Electric Massage Tables
We offer FREE (curbside delivery) Shipping to Greater Vancouver and heavily reduced, cost-effective delivery prices across Canada.
The carrier will bring the package to your address, pull the truck up to the front of your house, load the package(s) onto the lift gate on the back of the truck, lower the lift, and place the package (s) on the driveway, sidewalk in front of your house and/or place of business. Additional costs apply if you require white glove service and package(s) placed inside the property. Please contact us for a quote.
White Glove Service
Please Contact Us for further information and custom quote.
Payments by wire, bank transfer or PayPal only.
International Shipments may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. The recipient of an international shipment is responsible to pay import taxes, customs duties and fees that may or not be levied. Customs policies vary from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
If you have any queries concerning your order, or require International shipping quote, please use our Contact Form or call us 1-604-879-3895, Toll Free at 1-800-663-2225.