Cervipedic Neck-Relief M2
Comfortable, Adjustable Neck Support
The CerviPedic Neck-Relief is a cervical support that can be used at home to help reinforce the natural curve of the cervical spine. The contoured shape aligns and gently stretches the neck as the body starts to relax thereby relieving tension in the cervical muscles and joints.
- Soft cuddle fabric for luxurious feel
- Naturally curved like a healthy cervical spine
- Supportive shell keeps proper curve & alignment
- Breathable mesh stays cool & fresh
- Rubberized back grips all surfaces for sitting upright
- Neck Support Release Button
- Find a quiet place where you can lay down or sit back for 15-20 minutes.This can be on a bed, sofa, floor or recliner.
- Place the Neck-Relief support under your neck with the blue cuddle fabric portion cradling the back of your head.
- Locate the neck support of the device around the middle of your neck. Start with lowest setting.
- Gently reposition the device, up or down along your spine to relocate the most comfortable position for your neck.
- If lying on your back, your eyes should be looking straight up towards the ceiling. If reclining, your head should be in the same position relative to your back.
- Once comfortable, allow your neck to settle further into the support. Taking slow deep breaths helps to relax.
- Take notice of how the support is reinforcing your posture. You may observe at this point that you're releasing tension.
- You may notice your neck, traps & shoulder muscles relax further and your posture become more aligned.
- Reposition slightly every few minutes to prevent localized fatigue. You may re-assume your position if desired.
- Like any new exercise, start off slowly. Use at the lowest support level for 5 minutes then reassess whether or not you can use it for an additional 5 minutes. Progress gradually as you are comfortable
- If you feel you can use more neck support, increase the level by pushing up with your thumbs underneath the top cushion where shown by arrows.
- NOTE: At first, you may feel slight discomfort as your muscles & joints adjust to their new positions. If you feel pain, discontinue using device and consult with your healthcare professional.
- Pillow case. Don't forget the custom pillow case included inside each box for your comfort and convenience.